Tunze WaveController 7092
The new Wavecontroller 7092 fitted with a membrane keyboard is a control unit for all Turbelle® pumps with electronic motor.
It is the perfect synthesis between Singlecontroller 7091 and Wavecontroller 6091, and thus can synchronously or reciprocally control two Turbelle® pumps:
- Wave simulation by setting the two pump outputs to maximum and minimum values as well as the pulse time.
- Oscillating flow for the direct or reciprocal operation of Nano Wavebox / Wavebox.
- Oscillating flow with Turbelle® pump for the operation of Turbelle® stream pumps.
- Automatic search of the resonance frequency in case of oscillating flow.
- Ramp function for a gentle start of the pumps.
- Foodtimer at the touch of a button; after about eight to ten minutes, a restart is carried out automatically. If the Photo-Electric Cell 7094.05 (not included in the scope of delivery) is attached to the connecting port, the night-mode operation is activated automatically.