Current Top Sellers
Why Fragtastic is the Best!
Most products on our website are in stock and shipped by us from our retail location.
Be sure to also go to Our Facebook Page and Like Us. We have giveaways, discounts, and specials on there all the time. There is no purchase necessary on our giveaways and prizes. Make sure also to sign up for our Email updates, to keep in the loop with new products and specials we are doing.
You can finally stop waiting on hold with those other online vendors. Fragtastic Reef is open 7 DAYS A WEEK - Because we care about your success and your tank!
This Kit includes Two (2) IceCap Gyre 4k Pump Only, a Standard HYDROS WaveEngine, and adapter cords for Gyre Pumps!
Information on Gyre 4k IceCap Pumps:
This is a pump only, does not include controller.
The IceCap Gyre is back and better than ever! The all-new IceCap 4K Gyre Flow Pump is not only more powerful than its predecessor, it is now WiFi controllable, allowing you to fine-tune your flow effortlessly and wirelessly from your mobile device.
Gyre 4K Pump Features & Benefits
- Unique Gyre Flow: Virtually Eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly Distributed Linear Flow
- Discrete Design
- Can Be Mounted Vertically or Horizontally
- Can Be Mounted Close to the Water Surface
- Waterproof Magnet Mounts
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Includes 2 Sets of Propellers: Orange and Black
- HYDROS WaveEngine Direct Drive Compatible
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The IceCap 4K Gyre uses officially licensed technology by Maxspect, creators of the original Gyre pump, to generate the now-iconic gyre water flow in your aquarium—but without breaking the bank! New for 2020 is the addition of the IceCap Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller. The new controller utilizes CoralVue’s powerful HYDROS platform to access life-like flow patterns, scheduling, and much more.
The IceCap 4K is also Direct Drive Compatible with the HYDROS WaveEngine multi-pump controller. More on that later!
Gyre 4K Technical Specs
- Rating: Aquariums 25-150+ Gallons
- Maximum Flow: 4,000 Gallons Per Hour
- Minimum Flow: 1,286 Gallons Per Hour
- Power Consumption: 13-45 Watts
- Size (in): 12L x 3.15W x 1.7H
- Weight: 711g/25.1oz
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Tank Thickness: Up to ⅝" thick
- Glass or Acrylic: Safe for Both
Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller: (not included with pump only)
Powered by CoralVue’s HYDROS platform and Backwards Compatible with Gyre 1K & 3K
The previous generation of IceCap Gyre pumps, the 1K, and the 3K, had external controllers with buttons and a dial to fiddle with to fine-tune flow. The 2K and 4K does away with all that. All of the control is now done wirelessly on a free mobile app for your Android or iOS (Apple) device. There are a ton of other benefits to the new controller that we’re excited to share with you, including:
- Control 2 IceCap Gyre Pumps with 1 Power Supply
You can control AND power up to 2 pumps from a single Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller. A single power brick means less clutter around your tank!
- Compatible with All IceCap Gyre Models: 1K / 2K / 3K / 4K
If you already own an IceCap 1K or 3K pump, you can upgrade it to be WiFi controlled! Just plug it into the Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller and voila! You’re now controlling your old pump using the latest tank tech!
- Mix-and-Match Different IceCap Gyre Pumps Together
You can use whatever combination of two IceCap Gyre pumps that you like. A 2K and 4K, a 1K and 2K, a 3K, and 4K, it’s up to you!
- Easily Connect to a Third-Party Aquarium Controller
The Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller has 0-10V input so you can connect and control your IceCap Gyre pumps from a third-party aquarium controller, like the CoralVue HYDROS Control 4, Neptune Systems Apex, GHL ProfiLux, or the Reef Angel.
- Set Flow Patterns, Create Schedules, and Trigger Modes
CoralVue’s HYDROS platform powers the Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller, so you’ll have access to multiple flow patterns that are programmable by time along with handy modes you can trigger like Feed Mode, Night Mode, or Water Change Mode.
- 4 LED Light Indicators To Visually Communicate Pump Status
There are four colored LED lights on the Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller that give you an at-a-glance look at what’s going on with your pumps. The indicators are Status, Mode, Pump 1, and Pump 2. Get clued into connectivity or performance issues by only looking at the controller.
HYDROS WaveEngine Direct Drive Compatible (Included in this Package)
You can connect your IceCap 4K Gyre Pump to CoralVue’s universal pump controller, the HYDROS WaveEngine, using a simple Direct Drive adapter. The WaveEngine can control, monitor, and even supply power to your pump. You can connect and power up to four flow pumps in this fashion, which eliminates the need for their external controllers, cables, and power bricks.
The real kicker about the WaveEngine, of course, is its ability to allow pumps from different brands to work together seamlessly using a single integrated flow management system. If you’ve ever wanted to use your IceCap Gyres with Maxspect Gyres, EcoTech Marine VorTechs, Reef Octopus Octo Pulses, or Tunze Turbelles (among others), now you can!
The Gyre 4K Uses Revolutionary Crossflow Technology
Wavemakers excel in making waves, while waves are spectacular to watch in motion, they are moving the majority of the water vertically up and down, with relatively low horizontal movement, especially near the bottom of the aquarium.
On the other hand, gyre generators excel in moving the sheer flow of water from one side of the aquarium to the other. The flow of water is so strong that it would bounce back from the opposite side to achieve full circulation within an aquarium, i.e., generating "gyre flows."
Information on HYDROS WAVEENGINE DC - Standard
The HYDROS WaveEngine is designed to control your DC pumps and powerheads on your aquarium. The WaveEngine is able to control almost every major brand of pump including; Ecotech Marine, Tunze, Reef Octopus, Maxspect, IceCap, and Abyzz.
WaveEngine comes in two different models:
Standard - Does not control ETM (Ecotech Marine) products
ETM Wireless - Controls all pumps including ETM (Ecotech Marine).
A single app controls a variety of different pumps from your mobile device. Access all the features you desire, without the need for multiple apps, individual controllers, and bulky power supplies that require a “bird’s nest” of cables and wires.
Until now, limited capabilities have restricted the simple controllers that manage popular pumps like the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus Octo Pulse, TUNZE® Turbelle™ nanostream™, and EcoTech VorTech™ flow pumps.
In addition to this convenient and advanced control, you can reduce clutter by eliminating the DC power brick used by modern controllable pumps!
Here is how it works
- Direct Pump Driver - For many pumps, the HYDROS WaveEngine connects directly to the pump head removing the clutter of the power brick and the control head for these pumps.
- Maxspect Gyre XF-130 / 230, XF-150 / 250, XF-330 / 350, XF-280*
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 3K, 2K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC-2500, 3500 and 5500, VarioS-2 and 4, Octo Pulse 2 and 4
- 0-10V Control - Some pumps do not lend themselves to direct drive control due to cabling or other restrictions, but many of these pumps do offer 0-10V controllability. The HYDROS WaveEngine supplies four independent 0-10V outputs to control these pumps.
- Abyzz Pumps
- Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2 and 4, VarioS 2, 4, 6 and 8, RODC 2500, 3500 and 5500
- TUNZE® Turbelle™ nanostreams™ pumps.
- Wireless Control - EcoTech Marine Vortech™ and Vectra™ pumps can be controlled using their wireless slave mode so you will no longer need multiple devices to control the most popular flow pump on the market. Better yet, you can make them work in conjunction with most any other brand of controllable powerheads.
- EcoTech VorTech™ MP10WQD, MP40WQD and MP60WQD
- EcoTech Vectra™ S1, M1 and L1
Here Is What It Can Do
The HYDROS App from CoralVue will completely replace the need for individual manual controllers and apps.
By using modern technology, we can easily tap into the native control platform to access all the preset flow patterns and modes or create your own! Connect wirelessly to the HYDROS WaveEngine and then communicate with your flow pumps.
- Easily add pumps and specify the location of the pump in the aquarium as well as specify min & max speed a pump can run at
- Use different brand pumps to work together in different flow preset such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave as well as many other preset wave patterns
- Create multiple groups
- Create and access operational modes such as Feed, Water Change, or Night mode
- Monitor power consumption (volts, amps & watts) based on individual pumps & total consumption of all attached pumps
- Monitor pump’s RPM to ensure maximum performance
- EcoTech Vortech™ & Vectra™ pump compatible
- Full cloud connectivity so you can control your pumps from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications of system status & pump performance
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy
*Maxspect Gyre 280 pumps can only run at 75% max intensity.
PLEASE NOTE: An appropriate pump adapter or 0-10V cable (sold separately) is required to connect pumps directly to the HYDROS WaveEngine.
Carlos from CVtv shows us the NEW HYDROS Wave Engine that was recently unveiled at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2019. This exciting new device from CoralVue will forever change the way we control and power the pumps in our aquariums. The HYDROS WaveEngine solves two very common frustrations with modern controllable aquarium pumps. COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL The powerful and easy to use app (Android and iOS) lets you manage ALL of your pumps and powerheads from a single interface without sacrificing the native capabilities or performance. You can mix and match to wirelessly control most any brand of pump you desire and create schedules, utilize preset flow patterns and monitor individual pump performance. DITCH THE CLUTTER Our engineers designed the unit in such a way to eliminate control modules and bulky DC power bricks whenever possible. The WaveEngine houses an intelligent 5 amp power supply - any pump suitable for direct connection will no longer need the native control module or DC power supply which will really help to free up precious space under your tank and reduce the clutter caused by excessive wires and cords. Tell us what you think in the comments! LEARN MORE: www.hydroswaveengine.com #coralvue #hydroswaveengine #powerhead #waterflow
HYDROS WaveEng...Carlos from CVtv shows us the NEW HYDROS Wave Engine that was ...
HYDROS WaveEng...https://www.coralvuehydros.com/ A preset is a flow pattern — ...
HYDROS WaveEng...https://www.coralvuehydros.com/ Triggers (Schedule) A trigge...
HYDROS WaveEng...https://www.coralvuehydros.com/ Direct Drive allows you to co...
HYDROS WaveEng...https://www.coralvue.com/hydros-waveengine-3537 Have you eve...
HYDROS WaveEngine at Reefapalooza Orlando 2019(09:51)
HYDROS WaveEngine: Presets - How to Create A Flow Pattern(05:50)
HYDROS WaveEngine: Triggers - How to Create a Schedule(05:47)
HYDROS WaveEngine: Direct Drive - How to Connect Your Pumps(05:28)
HYDROS WaveEngine: Control, Monitor, & Power Pumps from Different Brands TOGETHER—Use a Single App!(08:16)
Limited Time - FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $29! Most orders will ship the same or next business day of when you place the order. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Almost all items on are website qualify for FLAT RATE or FREE shipping! Order over $29 in products and receive FREE shipping on your order.
International Shipping & OrdersWe ship Worldwide everyday. Please contact us for shipping quotes and availability on any products you would like to purchase.
International orders do NOT qualify for free shipping, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We only accept Paypal as payment for international orders and customers and must ship to a confirmed address.
EVERY ITEM WE SELL IS BRAND NEW & COMES WITH A FULL MANUFACTURE WARRANTY! We do not sell used, defective, or returned product to our customers. Only exception to this is in our clearance and open box section of our website. Even those items still include a full warranty, and are usually an amazing deal if your looking to save money!
Most brands and products we sell have typically a 1 year warranty, with some products having up to 3 or more years. If you have any questions on warranties you can check the manufacture website or just contact us with any questions. At FragtasticReef.com we sell only the best products, and only products we recommend and use ourselves, so you can buy with confidence.