Current Top Sellers
Why Fragtastic is the Best!
Most products on our website are in stock and shipped by us from our retail location.
Be sure to also go to Our Facebook Page and Like Us. We have giveaways, discounts, and specials on there all the time. There is no purchase necessary on our giveaways and prizes. Make sure also to sign up for our Email updates, to keep in the loop with new products and specials we are doing.
You can finally stop waiting on hold with those other online vendors. Fragtastic Reef is open 7 DAYS A WEEK - Because we care about your success and your tank!
This Kit includes Two (2) Maxspect Gyre XF350 Pump Only, a Standard HYDROS WaveEngine, and adapter cords for Gyre Pumps!
Information on Maxspect Gyre XF350 Pumps:
This is a pump only, does not include controller.
Applicable for glass or acrylic aquariums up to 3/4 in.
Features of Maxspect GYRE XF350:
- Unique Flow Virtually Eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly Distributed Linear Flow
- Discrete Design
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Clip on Flow Directors
- Waterproof Silent Suspension Magnet Mount
- Advanced Controller with Mount
Maxspect Gyre XF350 (Single Pump + Controller) Includes:
- XF350 Pump
- Gyre 300 Series Controller
- Power Supply with Cable
- Spare Bushings
- Flow Directors & Protective Mesh Covers
Maxspect Gyre Pump XF350 (Pump Only) Includes:
- XF350 Pump
- Spare Bushings
- Flow Directors & Protective Mesh Covers
- Y Power Cable
Information on HYDROS WAVEENGINE DC - Standard
The HYDROS WaveEngine is designed to control your DC pumps and powerheads on your aquarium. The WaveEngine is able to control almost every major brand of pump including; Ecotech Marine, Tunze, Reef Octopus, Maxspect, IceCap, and Abyzz.
WaveEngine comes in two different models:
Standard - Does not control ETM (Ecotech Marine) products
ETM Wireless - Controls all pumps including ETM (Ecotech Marine).
A single app controls a variety of different pumps from your mobile device. Access all the features you desire, without the need for multiple apps, individual controllers, and bulky power supplies that require a “bird’s nest” of cables and wires.
Until now, limited capabilities have restricted the simple controllers that manage popular pumps like the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus Octo Pulse, TUNZE® Turbelle™ nanostream™, and EcoTech VorTech™ flow pumps.
In addition to this convenient and advanced control, you can reduce clutter by eliminating the DC power brick used by modern controllable pumps!
Here is how it works
- Direct Pump Driver - For many pumps, the HYDROS WaveEngine connects directly to the pump head removing the clutter of the power brick and the control head for these pumps.
- Maxspect Gyre XF-130 / 230, XF-150 / 250, XF-330 / 350, XF-280*
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 3K, 2K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC-2500, 3500 and 5500, VarioS-2 and 4, Octo Pulse 2 and 4
- 0-10V Control - Some pumps do not lend themselves to direct drive control due to cabling or other restrictions, but many of these pumps do offer 0-10V controllability. The HYDROS WaveEngine supplies four independent 0-10V outputs to control these pumps.
- Abyzz Pumps
- Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2 and 4, VarioS 2, 4, 6 and 8, RODC 2500, 3500 and 5500
- TUNZE® Turbelle™ nanostreams™ pumps.
- Wireless Control - EcoTech Marine Vortech™ and Vectra™ pumps can be controlled using their wireless slave mode so you will no longer need multiple devices to control the most popular flow pump on the market. Better yet, you can make them work in conjunction with most any other brand of controllable powerheads.
- EcoTech VorTech™ MP10WQD, MP40WQD and MP60WQD
- EcoTech Vectra™ S1, M1 and L1
Here Is What It Can Do
The HYDROS App from CoralVue will completely replace the need for individual manual controllers and apps.
By using modern technology, we can easily tap into the native control platform to access all the preset flow patterns and modes or create your own! Connect wirelessly to the HYDROS WaveEngine and then communicate with your flow pumps.
- Easily add pumps and specify the location of the pump in the aquarium as well as specify min & max speed a pump can run at
- Use different brand pumps to work together in different flow preset such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave as well as many other preset wave patterns
- Create multiple groups
- Create and access operational modes such as Feed, Water Change, or Night mode
- Monitor power consumption (volts, amps & watts) based on individual pumps & total consumption of all attached pumps
- Monitor pump’s RPM to ensure maximum performance
- EcoTech Vortech™ & Vectra™ pump compatible
- Full cloud connectivity so you can control your pumps from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications of system status & pump performance
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy
*Maxspect Gyre 280 pumps can only run at 75% max intensity.
PLEASE NOTE: An appropriate pump adapter or 0-10V cable (sold separately) is required to connect pumps directly to the HYDROS WaveEngine.
Carlos from CVtv shows us the NEW HYDROS Wave Engine that was recently unveiled at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2019. This exciting new device from CoralVue will forever change the way we control and power the pumps in our aquariums. The HYDROS WaveEngine solves two very common frustrations with modern controllable aquarium pumps. COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL The powerful and easy to use app (Android and iOS) lets you manage ALL of your pumps and powerheads from a single interface without sacrificing the native capabilities or performance. You can mix and match to wirelessly control most any brand of pump you desire and create schedules, utilize preset flow patterns and monitor individual pump performance. DITCH THE CLUTTER Our engineers designed the unit in such a way to eliminate control modules and bulky DC power bricks whenever possible. The WaveEngine houses an intelligent 5 amp power supply - any pump suitable for direct connection will no longer need the native control module or DC power supply which will really help to free up precious space under your tank and reduce the clutter caused by excessive wires and cords. Tell us what you think in the comments! LEARN MORE: www.hydroswaveengine.com #coralvue #hydroswaveengine #powerhead #waterflow
HYDROS WaveEng...Carlos from CVtv shows us the NEW HYDROS Wave Engine that was ...
HYDROS WaveEng...https://www.coralvuehydros.com/ A preset is a flow pattern — ...
HYDROS WaveEng...https://www.coralvuehydros.com/ Triggers (Schedule) A trigge...
HYDROS WaveEng...https://www.coralvuehydros.com/ Direct Drive allows you to co...
HYDROS WaveEng...https://www.coralvue.com/hydros-waveengine-3537 Have you eve...
HYDROS WaveEngine at Reefapalooza Orlando 2019(09:51)
HYDROS WaveEngine: Presets - How to Create A Flow Pattern(05:50)
HYDROS WaveEngine: Triggers - How to Create a Schedule(05:47)
HYDROS WaveEngine: Direct Drive - How to Connect Your Pumps(05:28)
HYDROS WaveEngine: Control, Monitor, & Power Pumps from Different Brands TOGETHER—Use a Single App!(08:16)
Limited Time - FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $29! Most orders will ship the same or next business day of when you place the order. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Almost all items on are website qualify for FLAT RATE or FREE shipping! Order over $29 in products and receive FREE shipping on your order.
International Shipping & OrdersWe ship Worldwide everyday. Please contact us for shipping quotes and availability on any products you would like to purchase.
International orders do NOT qualify for free shipping, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We only accept Paypal as payment for international orders and customers and must ship to a confirmed address.
EVERY ITEM WE SELL IS BRAND NEW & COMES WITH A FULL MANUFACTURE WARRANTY! We do not sell used, defective, or returned product to our customers. Only exception to this is in our clearance and open box section of our website. Even those items still include a full warranty, and are usually an amazing deal if your looking to save money!
Most brands and products we sell have typically a 1 year warranty, with some products having up to 3 or more years. If you have any questions on warranties you can check the manufacture website or just contact us with any questions. At FragtasticReef.com we sell only the best products, and only products we recommend and use ourselves, so you can buy with confidence.